A must-read for anyone who has had a fire or has a loved one who has suffered a fire in their home… Fire Victim Resource Guide
Summer Work! Apply Today!Operation Fire Safety is filling entry-level openings for college students in the Philadelphia area and Lehigh Valley. These positions involve helping to grow our initiative and helping residents of our communities. Call 267-897-9105 to apply.
Get Your FREE Smoke Detector!Operation Fire Safety is distributing 1,000,000 smoke detectors to homeowners throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Call 267-897-9105 to get yours today!
Proud Supporter: The Birchwood Manor in Whippany, NJ
- The Birchwood Manor's spacious ballrooms are designed for weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs, high school proms, fundraising galas, corporate trade shows, meetings, and every event imaginable. Call 973-887-1414 or visit www.birchwoodmanor.com for more information about booking an event.
Advertise in Our Fire Safety ManualProceeds from advertisements in our Fire Safety Manual will go directly to supporting local Fire Departments. Our current areas of distribution are Bucks County, Montgomery County, the Main Line, and Lehigh Valley. Call 267-897-9105 for more information.
Fire Safety Tips
- 2015 Fire Victim Resource Guide
- National Fire Prevention Association: How to Protect Yourself
- Now Hiring for Fall 2014!
- Sponsor a Fire Safety Kit for a Family in Need
- Happy 4th of July from Operation Fire Safety!
- NBC News: Photoelectric Smoke Detectors vs. Ionization Smoke Detectors
- ABC News: All Smoke Alarms Not Created Equal
- Memorial Day Grilling Fire Safety Tips
- Home Heating & Fireplace Safety
- Electrical Fire Safety Tips!
- Operation Fire Safety’s Fire Safety Manual
- Sponsor Spotlight: ACI Adjustment Group
- Our Fire Safety Kit Now Includes a Fire Blanket!
- Operation Fire Safety’s Tot Finder & Pet Finder Stickers
- Operation Fire Safety Interviewing Immediately!
- General First Aid for Burns and Scalds
- What types of smoke alarms are available?
- Why should I have a working smoke alarm?
- Cooking Fire Statistics
- Home Fire Sprinkler Safety